What is IV Vitamin B12
IV vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin required by the body to function correctly. The deficiency of vitamin B12 results in different health problems such as fatigue and permanent neurological changes. As a result, IV vitamin B12 should be taken after symptoms of its deficiency to reverse the symptoms and effects of the deficiency.
IV vitamin B12 is given to patients intravenously to aid the body to function and develop the nerves, brain, blood cells, and many parts of the body. It should be taken regularly to improve specific conditions like inherited vitamin B12 deficiency and vitamin B12 deficiency.
An essential function of IV vitamin B12 in the area of conversion of carbohydrates into glucose in the body resulting in energy production and reduction in fatigue and lethargy. IV vitamin B12 improves health and wellness.
Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
IV vitamin B12 is effective for treating symptoms of deficiency highlighted below:
- Depression or irritability
- Decreased cognitive function
- Feeling faint
- Mouth Ulcers
- Vision Changes
- Heart palpitations
- Sore, swollen tongue
- Difficulty in maintaining balance.
Key Benefits of IV Vitamin B12
- IV vitamin B12 offers the following essential benefits among several others to improve the health and wellness.
- It boosts natural energy levels
- It promotes the immune system
- It helps in the regulation of mood, sleep, and appetite cycles
- It aids the production of red blood cell
- It helps to treat all symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- It reduces the risks of heart disease, infertility, vision loss, peripheral neuropathy, coordination problems, neurocognitive disorders, and neural tube defects in the infants of women diagnosed with vitamin B12 deficiency.
Who Is IV Vitamin B12 Best For?
1. Vegans and Vegetarians
As fish, meat, eggs, and dairy contain vitamin B12, vegans and vegetarians are at risk of vitamin B12 will benefit them and compensate for its low or inadequate level in their body.
Athletes need a constant supply of energy and IV vitamin B12 therapy meets their need. IV vitamin B12 boosts energy by converting carbohydrates into glucose to produce pure, natural energy, reduce fatigue and lethargy, and keep them in top shape for their game.
3. People Under Stress
IV vitamin B12 has something for everyone ranging from an increase in the immune system to a boost in energy levels, red blood cell production, and regulation of mood and sleep among several benefits.
Do you want to benefit from the immense benefits offered by a large dose of vitamin B12? Contact us today for a personalized IV vitamin B12 therapy that meets your lifestyle and health condition.